Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Fire Damage – Grand Junction Home

Fire damage at this Grand Junction home was the result of the dryer venting system being clogged up with lint. SERVPRO of Grand Junction can clean up the fire damage and the dryer venting system. When the cleaning process was completed, our industry trained technicians could replace the fire-damaged building materials leaving the laundry room looking like “Like it never even happened.”

Fire Cleanup for Grand Junction

Before a restoration after a significant house fire in Grand Junction can begin, a removal of burnt materials, smoke imbued content, and water removal is needed. The task is large, but SERVPRO plenty of experience and making the customer feel "Like it never even happened."

Fire Damage In Clifton

When your home experiences a fire damage emergency you need help from the team at SERVPRO. We have the equipment, training, and experience to restore your home to pre-damage condition. SERVPRO of Grand Junction is ready 24/7, locally owned and operated, and Faster to Any Size Disaster.

Smoked Out Teddy Bear

This Teddy bear was owned by a little girl whose family home caught fire in Glenwood Springs Colorado.  The little girl was just so sad about her teddy bear being all smoked out.  SERVPRO of Grand Junction took her Teddy bear at no charge  to our firehouse, where he got all fixed up, free of smoke smell and all better.  SERVPRO of Grand junction takes joy in making a little girls day better.  If you suffer a tragedy in your home don’t hesitate to call SERVPRO of GRAND JUNCTION 24/7    970-241-8181.


Our Fire House at work in Grand Junction Colorado

This is a door with hooks that was hanging in a dining room at a home that caught fire in Grand Junction, Colorado. This is one example of how are fire team works.  Our team takes every personal piece of property and take it back to our fire house.  We take pride in every item we can save. SERVPRO of Grand Junction will make it "Like it never even happened”.


These items are from a customer who’s home suffered a fire in Grand Junction Colorado.  Their personal valuables were covered with soot.  SERVPRO of Grand Junction do are best to help you will a fire Damage and fire loss.  SERVPRO of Grand Junction has highly trained professional staff and equipment to make your disaster like “Like it never even happened”.