Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Our motto says it all, “Faster to Any Size Disaster.”
Throughout the country home owners and businesses have learned to trust men and women in the green shirts. The SERVPRO brand is a trusted leader nationwide and in our local community. SERVPRO of Grand Junction is no different. Our team is skilled, trained, responsive and experienced in mitigating water losses and restoring homes raged by fire and smoke damage.
Our Grand Junction area SERVPRO is locally owned and operated by James & Shafekah Landers. James and Shafekah are locals helping locals, families and businesses when the unexpected happens.
During your next restoration emergency you can trust your local SERVPRO team.
We’re here to help, let us.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (970) 241-8181
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2180 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Grand Junction arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.